Updated: Mar 31
1. Boost the scalp with a moisturizing shampoo.
2. Don’t ignore split ends and trim. Cutting less than an inch can do wonders for the health of your hair.
3. Use a split-end binding cream after a trim. Many products actually repair the split by fusing it back to the strand.
4. Apply a mask with hydrating ingredients such as coconut milk and argan oil.
5. Tame the frizz. Humidity becomes a problem that can leave your hair frizzy and unmanageable, especially here in Jerzy. Some products, like Olaplex, eliminate frizz and flyaways for up to 72 hours.
6. Bonus pro tip. Sleep on a silk or satin pillowcase and thank me later. It will help your hair retain any moisture that you’re putting back in your hair.